xMass Genocidex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forums for xMass Genocidex

2 posters

Halo Wars To come Out in March

R3CON A55A551N
    R3CON A55A551N
    Admin

Number of posts : 38
    Halo Wars To come Out in March Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Halo Wars To come Out in March Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
    Halo Wars To come Out in March Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Halo Wars To come Out in March Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Halo Wars To come Out in March Empty Halo Wars To come Out in March

Post  R3CON A55A551N Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:10 am

Ensemble Studios, the creators of the Age of Empires series, is bringing real-time-strategy to the Xbox 360 and to the Halo Universe. Designed Exclusively for the Xbox 360, Halo Wars allows you to take charge of the human UNSC armies and see the Halo universe from a totally new perspective. Halo Wars is set during the UNSC’s first deadly encounters with the Covenant, allowing players to lead the crew of the UNSC’s “Spirit of Fire” from initial skirmishes to an all out war against the evil Covenant.

This is one of the games that I have been looking foward to for awhile. It may not be be by bungie, but with it being about Halo, I'm sure they have a had in it. If it is anything like the past Halo games (besides the obvious differences of it being a strategy game.) THen it will be great. I have played the demo and it is awesome.
    chillybigwilly4
    Mod

Number of posts : 10

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-19

Halo Wars To come Out in March Empty Re: Halo Wars To come Out in March

Post  chillybigwilly4 Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Hell Yeah I'm getting it and already have a team on GB Ensemble may not be Bungie but they made Age of Empires and kick ass on RTS'es

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:01 pm